Beach Retreat, Pensacola Beach
Beach Retreat is a four bedroom Pensacola Beach townhouse on the Gulf of Mexico. Located in the Regency Cabanas complex, guests have use of 2 pools and easy access to Gulf. The unit has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 10. Pet friendly. Private garage and private elevator. Available year round, weekly in the summer. Read more….”
Beach Blonde, Pensacola Beach
Beach Blonde is a four bedroom house on Ariola Drive that sleeps 12. The house was built in 2015 to provide amenities for families vacationing on the Gulf. It has a private pool, excellent views of the Gulf, extensive decks, and covered parking. There is not an elevator and we don’t allow pets. Summer weekly rentals only.
Ohana Hale, Pensacola Beach
Ohana Hale is a charming, soundside cottage with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths that sleeps 10. The house has lots of covered decks, a backyard and is across the street from a sandy beach. It is a short walk to the Gulf of Mexico. There is no elevator and we do allow pets.
Rivers Edge, Breckenridge CO
Luxury family retreat located in the town of Breckenridge on the Blue River with 5 bedrooms and 4.5 baths on three levels. The house sleeps 15 and has a theatre room, a pool table, private hot tub, and riverside seating area with a firepit. You can walk to town or catch the free bus. Read more….”
New Orleans Properties
We have seven properties for rent in New Orleans – one duplex in Riverbend/Carollton area, two houses (a 4 bedroom and a 7 bedroom) near Tulane, and one and two bedroom apartments on St. Charles Avenue in Uptown/Garden District. Use the inquiry form to request a booking. You can view pictures of each of these properties by clicking on the airbnb listing link. But save yourself the airbnb booking fee by sending a request from this website.
- 1431 Cambronne – 1 Bedroom/1 Bath duplex in Riverbend area. 3 blocks to Oak Street and 3 blocks to Streetcar on Carollton. Sleeps 4. Has small kitchen, TV, wifi, queen bed and futon couch
View Photos of 1431 Cambronne
- 4217 St. Charles Avenue – Upscale 2 bedroom, recently renovated Victorian apartment with two king beds, two full baths, fireplace, washer and dryer, all new kitchen and on St. Charles Avenue. Sleeps 4.
- 4132 St. Charles – We have three one-bedroom apartments in the Avenue Garden apartment complex on St. Charles Avenue. Spacious for two people at 800 square feet. Two of the apartments have recently been renovated (A1 and C2) with new kitchen and bathroom and modern furniture.
Unit D2 has not been renovated so it is slightly less expensive. The unit is spacious with lots of light and two entrances – one from the parking space on side street for easy access with luggage or groceries. 1 Bedroom, 1 bath, kitchen, TV and Wifi.
View Photos of Unit D
- 1725 Audubon Street – Four bedroom duplex close to universities. Great location for exploring New Orleans. This is a two story building with the vacation rental located on the first floor – 4 bedrooms at this level. Full kitchen, off street parking. Only available until June 1st for short term rentals.
View photos on airbnb
- 6321 South Robertson Street – This spacious home has just come into the vacation rental market. It was previously a home for a large family. It has a large pool in the fenced in backyard and is in a great location close to Tulane. The place has a retro look having been built in the late 60’s. New kitchen, dining tables that can seat a crowd.