We have seven vacation rental properties in New Orleans. They are all located Uptown. Here are some resources to make your stay more enjoyable. Here is a map showing location of key New Orleans neighborhoods that are of interest to visitors.
General Visitors Information
- The closest streetcar stop to 1431 Cambronne duplex is the St. Charles Line at Carrollton and Willow Street (near B on the map below). The house is at Willow and Cambronne.
- The closest street car to 6321 S. Robertson is at Calhoun and St. Charles (near D on the map).
- The closest street car to both 4217 St. Charles apartment and the three 4132 St. Charles (Avenue Gardens) apartments is across the street from both at Milan and St. Charles (just past F on the map).
- The closest street car stop to 1725 Audubon St. would be at Broadway and St. Charles (C on the map)
Live Music & Signature Music Festivals
Eating Out in NOLA
Nomenu.com Restaurants Sorted By Neighborhoods
These are the neighborhoods visitors are most likely to spend time exploring. Listed going West to East – Carrollton to Downtown/French Quarter & Marigny
- Riverbend and Carrollton Neighborhoods
- Uptown 3: Audubon Park to Napoleon
- Uptown 2: Napoleon to Washington
- Uptown 1: Garden District
- Warehouse (Arts) District and Central Business District/Downtown
- French Quarter
- Marigny (Frenchmen Street area)
Recommended NOLA Experiences & Activities
Rent a bike and explore Uptown and Garden District, especially Audubon Park.
- A Musing Bikes is in Lower Garden District and is open daily. Reservations possible. www.amusingbikes.com
- Explore City Park – by bike, on foot, by boat. Botanical gardens, Art Museum. http://neworleanscitypark.com/in-the-park/boating-biking
- Rent a bike on Oak Street (they aren’t always open or have rentals so call first). This is very close to the Cambronne duplex. http://www.neworleansbikeshop.com/bike-rental/
Ride the Streetcar from Uptown all the way to the French Quarter
World War II Museum
Shop and Eat on Magazine Street
Take a Walking Tour in the French Quarter